Do you respect the Prime Minister?

I DO NOT MEAN JUST GORDON, I MEAN THE OFFICE OF PRIME MINISTER.

I respect anyone who has managed to get the top job in the land. I may not like his policies but I admire anyone willing to take on the stress of the job.

Comments

• No. I don't respect anyone who tells lies and they all do it in that job.

• The place of work of best Minister specific. yet purely because of the fact somebody is voted (or appointed) into the submit would not advise that admire is immediately 'assigned' to them. admire must be earned. (the comparable applies to all of us in 'authority'.) regrettably maximum politicians think of that because of the fact they have been voted in via a majority they are 'chosen' which straight away makes them an expert on all sorts of themes that they hadn't even heard of the day till now the election. because of the fact they are an 'on the spot experts' they then sense that they could inform us their perspectives and their view is soooo very, significant. MP and the be conscious modesty do not take a seat thankfully area-via-area. MP and the be conscious certainty do not take a seat thankfully area-via-area. of path, as they climb greater interior the occasion (in spite of the political persuasion) their very own sense of magnitude will strengthen and different minor occasion contributors prepared to climb the occasion ladder emulate them. (As we are led, so we persist with and function a tendency to repeat) MP and the words 'self-perceived ability' take a seat thankfully area-via-area. . MP and the be conscious pomposity take a seat thankfully mutually. here disappears from the MP's concepts (not to point vocabulary) 'Sorry' 'I apologise' 'i don't comprehend' alongside with the flexibility to respond to a query immediately or without asserting 'the question you're able to be asking me is....' the flexibility to take heed to additionally disappears. The words MP, Ministers, and accountability could take a seat mutually however the form right this moment is to 'refuse to resign' while something is going awry. regrettably, for many persons of MPs (with some noble exceptions) the words MP and slime-ball in good shape o.k. mutually.

• No!In particular Gordon Brown!I am beginning to wonder who really is Prime minister?Gordon Brown or Frank Field;the back bencher!!??What was it the old Roman General said!Who wants power!When I control those who have got it!!??

• You can admire him if you like, but whatever he does, whatever his mistakes and however much damage he does to the UK population ... he's gonna be alright, pension, expenses, houses ... you name it, he's going to quit someday and live in clover for the rest of his life. Are you?

(In case it's isn't obvious ... I think he's done more damage and caused more grief and pain over the last 10 years than even Tony Blair ... and HE was a disaster.)

• Yes, being Prime Minister certainly accelerates the ageing process. It is a mammoth (and thankless) job.

• well we should always have a great deal of respect for the office of the prime minister. like you said we no always going to agree on everything but indeed they are worthy of respect. however, i though Mr. BLAIR WAS GREAT PRIME MINISTER MUCH IN THE LIKE OF MS. THACHER!

• respect is earned, not given just because of the position.

The current Prime Minister has done nothing to get my respect, so currently no. Others definatly get my respect (Churchill etc), so maybe one day....

• Not in the least !

• ooooho! hee hee hah hah.ooooooooh hahahahahahah.ooohhhhho ho ho ho ho ho..stop it....hahahahahahahahahahah....please.....hee hee hee hee oooooooohhhhhhhhhh...no more! ooooh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah