PLEASE ANSWER!! girl who loooooooves animals "especially exotics!!!!"?

okay so ever since i can remember ive loved animals. I own a wallaby, 7 rabbits, 2 pigs, 3 sheep, 2 goats, 3 dogs, a horse, a lizard, a tarantula, a ball python, a quaker parakeet, a cat,a ferret, and a coatimundi. For a while now i've know that i wanted to bottle feed A LOT of animals, like a rehabilitator, but i want to keep them. I have 20 acres at my barn half an hour away from my house and a lot of my animals are there, but for christmas im going to ask for a big habitat to put a lot of animals in, in my backyard. I have like 3 acres of plain field in my backyard. I just love the connection I have with the animals. I have bottle fed a coatimundi, 3 sheep, a wallaby, and 2 pigs, and I dont know what else i want to raise. I also might breed some animals. Do you think this is a good idea and can you help me?? if you understand my love of animals maybe you'll understand why im soooooo excited about this! Also, I cant raise any big animals in my backyard like llamas or horses...i wish!!!

Comments

• I'm happy that you've found something you're so passionate about :) A lot of people in the world just haven't found that. And it's great that yours is helping out animals :)

Honestly, I think you'd do really well as a foster. You can post flyers letting people around your town know that if they find an injured or sick animal, or simply don't have a home for them anymore, you are the go-to girl!

If you really enjoy bottle-feeding the baby animals, then you fostering pregnant cats or orphaned kittens will be good for you.

I don't know where you live, but with so much space in your back yard, there are lots of unwanted tortoises out there, most require just an outdoor enclosure.

I also agree with the first answer, chinchilla's are awesome, and by the sound of it, I think you would really enjoy them :) They would be more of a pet than a foster animal though.

One good way to make money for your animal care AND to do something you enjoy would be pet-sitting! You can watch peoples dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles while they are out of town, and make some money off of it, which will help you pay for supplies for your foster animals.

I really hope this works out for you, I love to see that you're so passionate about it :)

• have you ever had a chinchilla!?! They are just the coolest animals and a lot of people need places to take their chinchillas that they do not want any more. You should consider becoming an animal rescuer. Make a website and advertise. You would get a ton of animals and you could adopt them back out to find them good loving homes. You would be helping animals and people sooo much! I hope that you consider doing this!

If you want of need any help at all I am willing to help you! My email is [email protected]

Good Luck and good bless!

• I think it's wonderful that you've come to know what really makes you happy! I believe that everyone needs to be the best that they can be in whatever it is they want. Get help from friends or neighbors to help build a care center for your animals as well as extra places for them to live (i'm sure you'll find many others in need of your help) and grow with them. Good Luck!