Gurlzz do answer me pls???

whether interested to know abt me?'m very much interested in making frndz..rite now searching for a trustworthy everlasting girlfrnd for me..i am in chennai, Hindu,age-23..fair,tall-athletic look..

Comments

• Good attempt lol...

• I don't think trying to find a girlfriend over Yahoo Answers is a great idea. I'm sure you're a nice guy but you need to go out and meet people. If you do want to find someone over the internet I would suggest trying a dating site. If you're looking for someone from the same culture, try indiandating.com. Good luck!

• am looking for a boyfriend with the following qualities!

1. Stupid

2. Uneducated

3. ill-mannered

4. willing 2 b bullied by me

so, temme, interested? :D:D

• Welp, Maverick, I don't think this is the place to be asking. In fact, I think that's against the policy term that you agree to when you sign up! But don't fret; there are plenty of online dating sites to look into.

• You should be on the computer looking 4 a girlfriend it ruins the fun of it all

• Yes somewhat interested.

• Aren't you supposed to leave that to your family? I believe you guys have your marriage arranged by your parents. All you need to do just flip over pages of photos of girls offered to you. Or you looking for girl for fun only before getting married? You indians are such a prick!!!

• if you want to find a true girlfriend the internet isnt the way to do it!

• idiot ! this is not a site 2 luk 4 a bf/gf ..!!!

• This is not a dating sight.

Try somewhere else.