Is Amiclubwear a Scam?

I want to buy a straightener from there because it is so cheap and they have really cute and cheap things but I have read online that it is a scam? Its kinda hard to believe since the website looks so legit and seventeen magazine advertises their products. What experiences have you had or what do you know about it?

Comments

• Better Business Bureau has given them a rating of A

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/AMI-Clubwear...

• I even have ordered from this website two times in the previous. I did obtain each and every thing in my order. The merchandise they sell is of incredibly adverse high quality, yet i did no longer have severe expectancies at their costs. think of something you place on once or twice. inspite of the undeniable fact that, you could in basic terms overlook attempting to return something. I even have made distinctive tries to get an RMA for some itmes. They take days to respond, in the event that they respond in any respect. they provide any excuse to disclaim the return. At this factor, I even have given up even attempting. the disappointment in basic terms isn't worth my $40 dollars. i could avert them.

• I extremely have ordered from this website two times interior the previous. I did receive each and every thing in my order. The merchandise they sell is of fairly undesirable high quality, yet i did no longer have severe expectancies at their expenditures. think of something you positioned on once or twice. besides the shown fact that, you are able to merely overlook attempting to return something. I extremely have made distinctive tries to get an RMA for some itmes. They take days to respond, in the event that they respond in any respect. they provide any excuse to deny the return. At this element, I extremely have given up even attempting. the sadness merely isn't nicely worth my $40 dollars. i could dodge them.

• Shop there all the time for my wife - NEVER had a problem. Good quality, even better deals. Her fav - shoes, my fav - mini dresses. So hot!