Please Answer, no lectures?

When is the best time to purge. I usually purge when no one is home but is I am never left home alone one day then I cant purge. The days when this happens when can I purge so that no one knows. If I purge after everyone has gone to bed if I gag will they hear me. Also what is the very best way to act as if you are just using the restroom and not purging. Thanx

Please dont tell me not to purge and all that.

Update:

Come on, cant anyone give me some advice if I am going to purge anyway. I already know what purging does.

Comments

• I'll lecture you if i feel like it. If you really want to ruin your teeth and throat like that, you might as well drink some freekin' Drain-O. It'll get it done faster...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

• Well, I do find it ironic that this is posted in the "Health" section. But since I'm here to heal, not judge, this is my advice.

I suggest that you get over whatever problem you're having. If you need to get psychological help, do it. But you're probably just crying out for attention, which I'm betting is what's really going on here since you're asking random people online for advice and clearly don't expect an answer. In which case, suck it up and stop treating your body like crap. If you continue to purge, you *will* be dead. And not the, "Oh dear, if I don't get a date for Prom I'm doing to die" kind of dead, I mean dead dead. Is that clear, sister?

Oh, and if you're actually a man, the comment stands. It takes a pretty big wuss to do what you're doing right now. Grow a pair and take a pro-active measure to fix the problem.

On the other hand, by all means continue to ruin your body until you die. I don't see the loss of your genetic material from the pool to be a major loss to society. The best time to purge is immediately after a meal if you're concerned with not gaining weight, because the longer the food is in your stomach, the more of it gets processed. The best wa to act as if you're going to the restroom and not purging would be to lie.

• come on guys...give the poor girl a break...bulimia is a serious illness...

i know you think that purging seems like the best idea right now and you probably won't quit cuz people are telling you to but you should really try to wean yourself off of it...in the end its gonna cause you more mental and physical harm than it's worth...trust me i've been there and it's worse than a drug addiction...so get away from it ASAP

• Just think about people in certain parts of Africa who suffer from famines and have nothing to eat...I am sure this will cut your appetite, and you won't need to purge anymore!

• My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website

http://www.health-thin.info/ , they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

• Well, take the other dude's advice with the drain-o! Nah, but you shouldn't. Have a friend and I tell her she needs to stop that **** but it like she just addicted to being thin. She looks horrible now.

• That's just gross. Like we all want to have a discussion about your puking habits. Get some help while you still have teeth!

• what's purge

• STOP PURGING

or kill yourself right now so u can give ur basic necessities to someone who wants/deserves to live

• This is bullshtt. If you don't know what to do, maybe don't do it? You make yourself sound like a waste of oxygen.