Which car do you prefer?

Which car do you prefer, the 2011 Scion xD, or the 2011 Scion xB, and why?

Comments

• Depends on your needs. The only reason to consider the xD is because of the fuel economy.

The xB is a decent vehicle as an entry-level SUV, but it isn't very attractive.

Despite what some people, who like to exaggerate propaganda for their personal agenda say, there have been no significant recalls on either of these vehicles.

• i have the xB and i am in love with it, it is roomy and just an all around great car:] i like the xD but i honestly think it gives off a more feminine look. The only thing i don't like about both of these cars are their stock wheels, i got new wheels (rims) for my car and it makes one hell of a difference, *chick magnet*

picture of my baby- http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/boothwill...

• I agree with Flanders, I like the sound of getting significantly better gas milage with the xD but if that's not a big deal to you then I like the interior look and room of the xB. They both surprisingly have the same legroom inches. However I have a feeling if this is a ride you want to keep for ten years I think the exterior style may look more dated in five to ten years on the xB.

• Neither.

Both are made by a Toyota, a company that has the worst recall rate in automotive history. They have recalled 40% of all vehicles they made since 1998 so all Toyota models should be avoided by educated people.

• personally... i would only purchace american branded vehicles, that have been made in the US... not some rice burner import...