is powercolour radeon hd 5450 2gb ddr3 graphics card good to buy ?

hai im looking 2 buy powercolour radeon hd 5450 2gb ddr3 graphics card because of my low budget i choose this card is this card worth for its price (2800 rupees)plz rpli sooooooooooooooooon!

Comments

• not at all.it is not worth it for that price.it is lot slower for any modern games if that is what you want.having 2 gb ram won't necessarily make hd 5450 better since the gpu itself is very weak.cards like this cannot even properly use 512 mb of ram so it is totally pointless to put 2 gb on it.it is a marketing tactic to make slower card more appealing to buyer.

instead,increase your budget and look for Radeon hd 5570 1 gb gddr3 for Rs.3300.it smokes the hd 5450 in every way and offers much better gaming performance.

• Key Features of XFX AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5450 2 GB DDR3 Graphics Card

# 650 MHz GPU Clock Speed

# PCI-E 2.1 Bus Standard

# 2 GB DDR3 Memory

# 2560 x 1600 Maximum Digital Resolution

# 450 W Power Supply Required

# AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5450 A12

I have purchased it few months back and I repented a lot....This card has very low clock speed to meet with the basic requirements of high end games like

NFS HotPursuit

NFS TheRun

Battlefield 3

Crysis and

Crysis 2

The more bad part is that it doesn't have a gpu fan leading it to high temps...

Moreover, avoid all the cards of the HD Radeon x450 series.

Don't go with the benchmarks !! They can mislead you...

If you want a low priced card for high gaming, then go for the nVdia GT520 2gigs version, it run all the above mentioned games at ultra settings by little overclocking....

I have lastly purchased HD Radeon 6770 for my Desktop and nVdia Gt520 in my lappie...

For further rankings and performance of graphic cards go to :

www.videocardbenchmark.net

Avoid the brands like Asus and XFX coz they are costlier compared to others, you can opt for Sapphire, Zotac, HIS, Galaxy...

make a wise decision there and buy it from flipkart as its has awesome service and delivery along with best packing !!

• Not at all. Get HD 5570 1GB DDR3 for around Rs.3400. Its much better option for the 500bucks extra you spend.

2GB of VRAM for cards like HD 5450 is just to fool you to buy them. These cards can't even use 512MB of VRAM properly so you can imagine how well they will use 1GB and 2GB.

• dont go for it dude,just dont

my friend had this and its worthless

i suggest you to go for ati 5670 1gb ddr3 which is the best and itz ony 4000 and its TOTALLY WORTH

put some more money dude and buy it for once.

it can ran games at 1280*720 with other options at high by which you can feel good gaming experience

• the two one in each of those incorporate very low-budget / non-gaming enjoying cards. you may lag in all your video games on the two of those enjoying cards, era. they are no longer meant for gaming purposes in any way, with such vulnerable specs. in case you want playable overall performance, with none lag, then a minimum of evaluate a GTX 460, or HD 6850.