Romantic Restaurants for a Date?

Comments

• Go with Olive Garden...you can eat spagehettti off the same plate and share the noodles...ooohhh

• There are so many that I wouldn't know where to start. I wouldn't go to a chain restaurant, but a quaint and cozy one that you especially like the food.

Italian food is romantic I think. Have a glass of wine and some lasagna, and you cannot go wrong. Finish the meal off with a great dessert "Tiramasu"

• Depends on where you live. I wouldn't go with a chain restaurant. Go to yelp.com and search for "romantic" and i'm sure plenty of options will pop up.

• My husband proposed to me at Red Lobster after we both gorged on shell fish. Thank goodness he appreciates that I have as big an appetite as he does. And if you're over 21 I recommend the sunset passion colada. So good! Just don't overdo it.

• Somewhere with candles on the table--like many authentic Italian places. Go with a small local eatery, even a pizza parlor, but not a chain.

• a nice italian restaurant.

personally me, if i'm taking a girl out, i would take her to a nice high end restaurant. Italian, french cuisine, or a nice steakhouse. somewhere with light food nothing too much and with a great atmosphere not too much noise so you and your partner could hear one another, and someplace with a nice setting.

• Somewhere fancy. Like Red Lobster, Olive Garden, or O'Charley's. Red Lobster is my favorite

• I think you should do different something, Arrange dinner on the top of floor, choose the music fir night. Enjoy in cool air and moon light really you can make it unforgettable moment.

• i think just pick somewhere not too posh and not to tacky (like no fast food)