Fantasy football trade?

Should I trade Greg Jennings, Julio Jones and Peyton Hillis for Arian Foster, Ben Tate and Nate Washington or instead of Julio Jones I would trade Jordy Nelson. Or not do the trade at all. I also have Brandon Marshall.

Thanks

Comments

• Unless your in dire need of a top running back then i wouldn't. Your receiving core between Jennings, Jones, Nelson and Marshall can all possibly have top 10 fantasy points at the position this year. Remember who is throwing the ball to Washington a basically a rookie and Kenny Britt is probably the number one guy in Tennessee anyways. Break it down i think Hillis and Tate zero each other out....Foster and Jones zero each other out that leaves Jennings or Nelson over Washington....i think both of those guys will have a better year just for the fact who they have throwing them the ball.

• if you can swap julio jones for jordy nelson then you should absolutely do this trade. Foster is a top 3 pick and will produce far more points than either jennings, or nelson. Ben tate is the best backup rb in the league so you have a safety net in case foster gets hurt

• No you are giving up 2 quality recievers for 1 good RB

See if they would do Greg Jennings (or Jones) and Hillis for A Foster

• why get Arian Foster and Ben Tate? why get a back up and the starter? do u need running backs cause ur WRs look great Marshall is gonna have an amazing year. and nate washing is ok but ur WRs r much better so dont do the trade unless u need a RB but go for a lower one then AF