How to persuade my parents for a puppy?

I have always wanted a puppy and so I'm writing a persuasive essay about it for language arts. I've got some ideas but I'm not sure what else to write. Plz help!

Comments

• for actually convincing your parents as it was already suggested go dog sit or volunteer at a kennel as far as your paper goes the only real advice i can give is to make sure your filling your paper with passion. explain why you want a puppy so much. for example: I want to be responsible for raising another creature, taking care of it, making sure its safe. The joy that a pet brings you is in comparison to no other than that of bringing a child into the world. I may have made it sound corny but it doesnt matter as long as your heart is truly in it. I believe if you show your passion and of course that you're responsible enough ... even if it doesnt happen right away things will work out for you . Good luck!!

• Dog sit for someone and that should help show them that you are mature enough to do it,.

• to learn responsibility, it is cute, you won't bother them to do anything (if you do now), it is a good companion

• Say that a pup teaches responcibility and crap....idk im tired...

good luck