Ronaldo-Robinho team-up is better than Ronaldo-Adriano. Do you agreed?

Robinho has good speed n Ronaldo has desires to score goals - not for Adriano. Both them play in same club.

Comments

• I agree..Adriano is a great player but doesn't have chemistry with Ronaldo

• Robinho and Adriano is the best team.

Ronaldo got fatter now and he doesn't score like he used to.

• Hi,

Brazil did not do well, cause all in all I think the coach was not up to standard...

I think Robinho Adriano was a good match cause Ronaldo was like Totti for Italy - not playing good.

Karl

http://www.freewebs.com/smithkarl/journals.htm

• Adriano- Robinho

now thats beautiful

• Robinho - Adriano that's good but i prefer Robinho alone he can make magic just with some more experience!

• i'd ought to trust the asker, Ronaldo and Adriano have a very similar taking section in form to at least one yet another: They both have great skill and aggressiveness. they could flow in very difficult and win the ball, and then what takes position next is ideal splendor. Joca Bonito matches them completely, after showing skill and backbone, a ideal demonstrate of technical ability, tactical ability, creativity, and execution, they in simple terms get the job finished. From taking pictures to dribbling to passing and crossing and loose kicks, you'll infrequently see a mistake even as it includes Ronaldo and Adriano.

• agree! if you had been the coach, brazil sure had won the champion! ORDEM E PROGRESSO!

p.s : me not brazillian, just a HUGE fan!

• hellz yeah

• nothing tops romario and bebeto