Does Zeta Phi Beta do junior pledges?

Does Zeta Phi Beta do junior pledges..( Pledging senior year in High school). My next question is do they allow people that don't have that sorority at their school, pledge at a school that's nearby and has that sorority?

Comments

• Yes they do .

Melody♫♪

• First off. Determine WHY you want to join ANY sorority and (like Pretty AKA stated) do your research. There are four amazing sororities within the NPHC (Delta Sigma Theta, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Zeta Phi Beta, and Sigma Gamma Rho) that have wonderful values and standards that they uphold daily. Seeking membership into a sorority requires much more than a simple Yahoo!Answers question of "which one is better." Of course there will be bias - so that's a decision you'll have to determine on your own. Remember, though, joining a sorority is about SO much more than stepshows, parties, the "in" crowd, etc. When you realize that - you'll be able to look past all that surface garbage and make an educated decision. As for "Simply...." I don't know what school you attended - but I suggest you close your ears and seal your lips to things you have NO clue about. ESPECIALLY as it pertains to my beloved Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated - or any of the other wonderful organizations within the NPHC.