Is Physician Assistant Program a good choice?

I have done my Bachelor's and Masters in Business Administration and look forward to doing a Master's in Physician Assistant Program. Can anyone tell me about the demand for this profession and whether it is a good field to venture into. What is the student profile of those doing this program. Do they have a clinical degree or not. Would someone with my background be a right fit for this program?

Comments

• Physician Assistants practice medicine so YES it is a "clinical" degree. I am not sure what you would think makes a field good to go into but this is what Forbes magazine recently published: http://www.forbes.com/2010/05/19/best-masters-degr...

Calling a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies the "Best High-Tech Masters Degree"

For more information check out aapa.org and www.physicianassistantforum.com

• To grow to be a well-being practitioner assistant..u gotta attend a distinctive sort of faculty. I advise a PA is quite like a well-being practitioner, yet there r some variations. I even have on no account heard of a software like that..why could u do this..i advise PA's additionally get well paid !