How do you break curses or spells?

How do you break a curse or spell that someone has put on you and your family? I am willing to consider a variety of view points since I am in search for the answer. Christian view points are accepted as well. I know one of them practice Wicca, but that is confusing to me because that is suppose to be good magic.lol. But, she sure did not do good. And the others practiced some form of Voodoo and Dark Magic.

If you are familiar with the history of Mother McGowan, named Cora Turner McGowan or Beatrice Flix Burton, please share what you know. If you know them you will understand how they relate to my question. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• King James Version Bible

2 Corinthians Chapter 6

14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Ephesians Chapter 6

11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Matthew Chapter 6

24. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

1 Corinthians Chapter 15

33. Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

1 Timothy Chapter 1

4. Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: [so do].

1 Timothy Chapter 4

1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

7. But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto godliness.

Deuteronomy Chapter 18

9. When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

10. There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

11. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12. For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

2 Thessalonians Chapter 3

14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

15. Yet count [him] not as an enemy, but admonish [him] as a brother.

Romans Chapter 16

17. Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Ecclesiastes Chapter 12

13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

Matthew Chapter 22

37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38. This is the first and great commandment.

39. And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

John Chapter 10

23. And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

30. I and [my] Father are one.

[Say these prayers 3x a day with absolute faith.]

2 Samuel Chapter 22

3. The God of my rock; in him will I trust: [he is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

31. [As for] God, his way [is] perfect; the word of the LORD [is] tried: he [is] a buckler to all them that trust in him.

John Chapter 14

1. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2. In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

4. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

• If you believe in such things, know that "good" magic and "bad" magic do not exist. Magic is performed to influence one's surroundings according to one's will. According to magic as outlined in the third book of The Satanic Bible, there are three types of rituals in which magic is used: lust, compassion, and destruction. Lust is self-explanatory; such rituals are intended to improve one's love life. Compassion rituals are used to help oneself and others (I recommend having someone perform one on you even though I do not believe in magic). Destruction rituals are used to cause harm to others, and the practitioner must not care whether the target lives or dies. Of course, for any of these to work (to those that believe they do), the recipient must be aware of whom he or she is being cursed by and why this is so. However, it is likely that if anything is occurring, it is mere coincidence or a trick of the mind. If not, have someone perform a compassion ritual as mentioned above. Apparently, rituals are more effective when performed in groups.

• I know what you mean! Ok so to break it is to mix lizard blood (Just one tiny drop), tea, mustard, and then a tea of a virgin, then give it to her (she must just have a drop of it) then you must drink it and tell her you don't love her! Then say "You are NOT my weakness" then she will kiss you and you will make love and forget about any love you had for her! You will be free.

• Well, theres no such thing. Hve you heard of Jehovahs Wittnesses? Look us up. Theres no such thing as ghosts or curses. When people die there just sleeping. Theres no spirit realm or whatver. Look us up !!

• lol, none of these answers are particularly helpful. Why don't you go see a (priest/Imam/Rabi/etc.) that is a leader of what you believe in and ask them for help?

• Well for starters, quit believing in them.

• No such thing as a curse.

• Curses and spell are not real. There you go.

• No one can hurt you

If you don't let them

)O(

• stop believing they are real.