Pup dosent resemble mum or dad?

i have a 6wks puppy whose father was a gsddoberman mix and mum was a pure alsatian ,,problem is hes to small could this puppy have height even when castrated

Comments

• when dealing with a mutt, there is no way to predict anything,

There are unknown traits involved when crossing breeds and the fact that one of the parents was a mutt as well will increase the uncertainty. It is possible for your bish to have a littler of 6 puppies and every single one might look like a different breed. There are just too many possible gene combinations.

Another possibility is multiple sires as someone else already suggested.

While i am NOT one of the fanatics who thinks all dogs should be fixed, i personally disagree with breeding mutts (except in rare cases of improving a working breed) simply because of the lack of demand for the puppies.

edit @ whoever gave me a TD. please explain. i reread my answer and dont see where i made a mistake. Unless the TD was just personal.

• since its a mix breed, it could look like one of the breeds it's parents are

• since it's a mix, it's hard to tell what the dog will end up looking like or how tall..

• Maybe it got recessive traits. Those tend to disappear for a few generations, then randomly appear.

• There can be multiple Sires to the litter.

• The B;tch was probably f;;cking around behind his back. JK.

• Because it's M-M C!!!!!!!!!!!!

& a month too young.

duh

MUTT...MONGREL...........nothing predictable...ever.