SCORPiOS DO NOT CHEAT!!!!!!!!?

Im tired of people saying scorpios are the most likely of all the zodiac signs to cheat. NO THEY ARE NOT! I am a scorpio and I am very loyal to the people I care about..

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/sco...

It says right there that scorpios are loyal. And I am! to the people I truely care about I would die for! People just think that scorpios are the most likely to cheat because they are the most sexual signs..NOT true! If I dont like the person I'm in a relationship with I will just end it right there, but I will not cheat. I have been in a serious relationship with a cancer male and I really really like him. I dont even notice the oppisite sex anymore... just him, and only him! Even when guys flirt with me, I show no interest.. So yah, scorpios do not cheat, if they truely like you they wont even look at eye candy... same goes with friends, I am EXTREMELY loyal to my close friends... Intensly loyal..

Update:

"not all scorpios cheat" I know...hmm I know 7 scorpios including myself...and not one of them has ever cheated...well actually one did, but she was only getting refenge because her bf cheated on her then tried to like say "I wont do it again, i love you, it was one time, it ment nothing..yadayadayada." We all know that story.. So she cheated on him to get back at him and make him see what it felt like..so that doesnt count.

Comments

• not all scorpios cheat....its the work of geminis.

• If a Scorpio does cheat it'll be because of the influences of the other signs in his/her natal chart,not because they are Scorpios. Yes,Scorpios are noted for their intense loyalty(but then we do tend to feel and do things intensely,one of the fun things about being a Scorpio). I read a description about Scorpios on the Net the other day,and it really steamed my clams! The *astrologer* had all Scorpios somewhere between a talk show host and a serial killer. I'll bet that *astrologer* was an Aries.

• Its true, SCORPIOS DONT CHEAT. Im a scorpio and if a scorpio cheats then its something very rare.......there must be a mysterious reason for a scorpio to cheat because we are not the type to cheat.

• The scorpio is one of the most loyal signs. They represent love and sexuality, so when they love someone, they will never cheat.

• I TOTALY AGREE WE DO NOT CHEAT WE GET CHEATED. WE GIVE EVERTHING FOR NOTHING.WE PUT IT THIS WAY WE KNOW WE R GOOD LOOKING AND KNOW THAT WE HAVE A LOT OF SEXAPPLE BUT WE DONT USED IT AGAINST THE ONES WE LOVE. WE COULD USE IT BUT NO WE R THE SRONG SILENT TYEP THE TYPE THAT ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING UP OUR SLEEVE. WE SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG STICK TEDDY ROSVLT. BY THE WAY HES A SCORPIO WE DONT NEED TO PROVE TO OUR SELFS HOW MUCH WE CAN GET WE KNOW IT AND THATS IT THE OTHER PERSON JUST HAS TO UNDERSTAND IT PERIOD NO MATTER WHAT

• Gemini's are definitely the most likely to cheat by far. The other signs cheat equally after that!

• Scorpios don't cheat,they are the best secret's keeper,they are very secretive.

• I think that's a little too much desperation about what someone thinks about your sun sign.Who cares ,let them be wrong.

• U as a SCORPIO female.....might not cheat

BUT .........who's to say the male SCORPIO wont

ever think of that ........

maybe is the SCORPIO men that's making our zodiac sign look permiscious :o/

• Unfortunately, the fact that you care so much about what a bunch of ppl you'll never meet over the internet says about scorpios, means that deep down, u know that scorpios are very much cheaters and backstabbers.

, scorpios can be mean, jealous, spiteful, hateful/hated, and all of the above. plus they only care about sex and that's why they cheat so much cuz they want sex ONLY. Scorpios can be backstabbers, liers, and cheaters ;)