Do i have a trauma or phobia?

On Tuesday, 01/22/13, i saw an interview with a cannibal on youtube. I only saw like 4 minutes of the video since i was scared. Ever since that day, i've been terrified fr that entire week. Now, i am feeling better and it is not like how it was the first week I saw that video. Now, i can last a day without thinking about it, but when i am not distracted then i see images of them around me or me being one of them. I dont want to be like them and i am a bit shake by that video and i pray all night. I want to know if this is healthy or not. I just get images and thoughts when i am bored and i get really scared. Please help, i'm a 17 year old female and want to live my life again.

Comments

• It's just a trauma. Tell someone about it, or try to forget. I know, it sounds hard to forget. Look up some really adorable animal or funny videos. Read a book, play a video game, or go outside. If you tell someone about it, describe your feelings. I watched the video as well. I was scared for a long time (i wouldn't go outside for a while) but I occasionally forgot about it by watching funny stuff. Anyway, you should prey (that works too) and ask God for help about the trauma.

• Try to get your mind off of it, relax you'll be fine. You might want to get it checked out if you are scared this bad. I hope you get better <3