Does Dave Navarro EVER wear a shirt?

Should there be a law that requires him to? To keep this community guideline friendly what is your favorite Dave Navarro project/song?

Update:

Great answers so far.

I'm with ya P.P, he nipped and tucked himself creepy looking.

Comments

• Actually, he was photographed wearing a shirt once.....

..... and that photographer was NEVER. SEEN. AGAIN. :-O

NP: "I Was Made For Loving You" - Kiss

• No. I can't remember the last time he was wearing a shirt. He does seem quite fond of the feather boa. I guess he should be quite proud of how he looks in spite of the years of constant drug abuse.

Favorite project is Jane's Addiction. Since then, there hasn't been a greater waste of true talent than one Dave Navarro, unless you define talent by how many celebrities you can sleep with.

• Hell, if I looked like that I probably wouldn't wear shirts either. I only know his Jane's Addiction stuff, he's terrific. I did buy that Deconstruction disc but it wasn't that memorable for me. There was one track with some great guitar that came crashing back to earth listening to the singer moan about "driving by, eating my Egg McMuffin...". Really made me appreciate Perry Farrell!

• He's a werewolf, and his body temperature is over 100 F degrees. It's perfectly justifiable for him to not wear shirts. xD

• Dave Navarro can't keep a shirt on because they always slide right off of his GREAZY sleazy as.s.

• I hope there is never a law that enforces that man to wear a shirt.

• i think i saw him once, when he was on that reality show with his then wife, carmen electra.

jane's addiction all the way.

for all his talent, i think JA is pretty under rated. people hardly mention them anymore, and im disapointed when people fail to mention them on 'great bands' lists.

• He was best when with JA, esp Nothing's Shocking

• http://www.azcentral.com/ent/nightlife/pics/1112na...

I used to think he was a sexy little man, but lately he looks like he has had his face done. He looks scary.

I loved him with Jane's Addiction.

• Of course he does. Just not in public.