please correct my paragraph?

I need help w/ my paragraph please?

Is Louisa Have or Have-Not

In the story “Louisa” the main character Louisa Britton was a have-not. The first cause for this was that Louisa lost her job, which she had worked for eight years. She was working as a teacher until the committee’s daughter took her job. The second cause was that after she had lost her job she had to work in the fields in order to look after her family and herself. She started working in their own small field and planting potatoes but that was not enough for them to survive from starvation, so she had to work in other fields to bring food for her family. She worked very hard but still that was not enough for her family to survive from starvation. The third cause was that after all hard working that she had done; her family and she didn’t have food to eat so she decided to go to her uncle who hated her family and herself. Even though her mother told her to not go to her uncle she decided to go because she was really hopeless and did not have any other choices. She walked like seven miles to go to her uncle’s house thankfully her uncle gave her some food. For all this reasons I consider Louisa Britton as a have-not

Comments

• Is Louisa a Have or a Have-Not?

In the story "Louisa," the main character, Louisa Britton, was a have-not. The first reason for this was that Louisa lost her job, which she had held for eight years. She had been working as a teacher until the committee chair's daughter took her job.

The second reason was that after she lost her job, she had to work in the fields in order to look after her family and herself. She started working in her own family's small field and planting potatoes, but that was not enough for them to survive on. So, Louisa had to work in other fields to provide food for her family. She worked very hard, but still, that was not enough for her family to survive.

The third reason that Louisa was a have-not was that after all the hard work that she had done, she and her family still did not have enough food to eat. So, she decided to go to her uncle who hated her and her family. Even though her mother told her not to go to her uncle, she decided to go because she felt hopeless and felt that she did not have any other choices. She walked approximately seven miles to her uncle's house. Thankfully, her uncle gave her some food. For all these reasons, I consider Louisa Britton as a have-not.

(I didn't understand the phrase "committee's daughter")

• Is Louisa a Have or Have-Not?

In the story, Louisa the main character. Louisa Britton was a "have-not". The first cause for this was that Louisa lost her job, which she had worked for eight years. She was working as a teacher until the committees' daughter took her job. The second cause was that after she had lost her job' she had to work in the fields in order to look after her family, and herself. She started working in their own, small, field and planting potatoes, which not enough for them to survive starvation. She had to work in other fields in order to bring food for her family. She worked very hard ,but, still, that was not enough for her family to survive starvation. The third cause was that after all the hard work that she had done, her and her family didn’t have food to eat. She decided to go to her uncle, who hated her and her family. Even though her mother told her to not go to her uncle, she decided to go because she was really hopeless and did not have any other choice. She walked seven miles to go to her uncle’s house. Thankfully, her uncle gave her some food. For all these reasons, I consider Louisa Britton a have-not.