How Is Madara gonna die? •NARUTO FANS ONLY•?

xD I've been thinking this for a while and now that he is the "second" sage of six paths and the fact that Naruto and Susuke are on the verge of dying.....

Comments

• I would like to say Naruto kills him with or without the help of Sasuke but I get the feeling he's going to get sealed away, or someone is going to try and seal him whether they are successful or not.

• Remember the 2 treasures, of Sage Of Six Paths, that Madara spit out? The ones brought by Kinkaku and Ginkaku? They are created to seal objects or people. After Naruto gets kuybi's other half and Sasuke is healed, they will fight the Bijuus out of Madara. When they are extracted from Madara (like from Obito) he'll be weakened and then he'll be sealed in on of those 2 Treasures.

• I think sasuke would get rinngen and naruto would get all juubis. Thats the only thing that can kill madara. If you're excepting someone will appear like the really sage of six paths then you're wrong because the manga is called naruto and its a shonen jump manga so the mc must be the one who killed madara ( well not must but its naruto :/ so he should be the one who kill madara ).

• I was thinking the same thing. He's supposed to be dead and now he's causing that much of a trouble! My thought is that Naruto and Sasuke are gonna team up and defeat him somehow. Both are being brought to life again, and I've read that the next chapter 668 will be in a new volume, so it's kind of a counter attack. Let's just wait until Kishi tells us the story :D

• I think Naruto will defeat and kill Madara. I mean the title is called Naruto after all. I am sure Naruto will some how comeback alive. And safe the Shinobi Alliance and the world from Madara. But I am not sure if Naruto will get his Kyuubi powers back.

• I think that they will be able to awaken something that all the people can contribute there powers in one attack to kill him like Sprit bomb in Dragon Ball Z or otherwise the real sage of six paths will appear.Or it could also be that the ten tails will become good and take control of madara"s body and thus he will be defeted.

• XD I'm talking about Madara Uchiha!!!!! Not Obito

• OMFG no madra lives since he gets kakashi to help (ikr) btw is itachi like alive but no madara doesn't DIE!

• "Verge of Dying" is a cliche in of itself.

Naruto's going to get the ancient power of "believing in myself" and find some "Fusion power combo-breaker" to beat Madara, then he's going to speechafy him to death.

Seriously, no matter what happens now, this build up will have horrible pay off.

• Naruto and Sasuke are revived, Sasuke with senju dna in him through Kabuto and Naruto with a sharingan thanks to Obito. They develop the rinnegan and save the world.