True or false.................?

Spirituality is the lighthouse to the people who are travelling in the ocean of Samsara.

Comments

• Yes, I so do agree.

Spirituality enabling a person to discover the essence of their being; or the “deepest values and meanings by which people live; including meditation prayer and contemplation and are intended to develop an individual's inner life.

Lighthouses are used to mark danger and safe entries to harbors.

Samsara means "to flow on,” to wander through states of existence.

• No,

Spirituality is the destination in the ocean of Samsara. Destination locator is the lighthouse. Our mode of travel is different for each.

• Yes Truly truly in the letters of formation of Language “ocean of Samsara” unity of these words letters would speak of the kindness as Jesus Christ, but yet only in unity at the get go of heart in as one can this be work out as to end per-saying a lighthouse.

These I know only of “ocean of Samsara” but were it came from I know not until I know.

• Koran is the lighthouse to the people who are travelling in the ocean of Spirituality .

• I am a firm believer that we all have a soul and therefore, spirituality is a very important part of life. For me, the definition of a healthy person is a person emotionally, physically and spiritually well.

• Spirituality is a lighthouse spiritually speaking anywhere, but the truth lies in Jesus Christ, the one who died for your sins. Read this:

For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23, see also Rom. 6:23

24 I can guarantee this truth: A single grain of wheat doesn’t produce anything unless it is planted in the ground and dies. If it dies, it will produce a lot of grain. 25 Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life. John 12:24-25 (GOD’S WORD Translation)

For the sorrow according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation; but the sorrow of the world produces death. II Corinthians 7:10

If we confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive us all our sins, and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness. I John 1:9, see also Isaiah 43:25

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man (or woman or child) hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and sup with him and he with me. Revelation 3:20, see also Ezekiel 36:26

Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, and times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3:19, see also Isaiah 1:18

For as many as received Him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them who believe on His name. John 1:12, see also Ephesians 2:8-10

If any man (woman or child) be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. II Corinthians 5:17, see also Ez. 36:27

For more understanding about salvation read: Isaiah 1:18-19; 55:6-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Ezekiel 36:26-27. May God be with you now. Jesus is the way, the true way, the only way.

Read also John 1 and 3.

For the Baptism of the Holy Ghost read Luke 3:16, John 1:33, Acts 1:5, 8; 2:4; 11:16; 19:4-6 and the book of Acts (all).

God bless you now!!!

• False.we are led by truth spiritually.In other words by Jesus Christ(GOD).Jesus Christ is also called truth in Bible.Jesus declares"I am the way and the truth and the life No one comes to the Father expect through Me(John 14-6 refer- Bible.)

• No. Idea! But one thing is sure that If I travel in ocean(real), i surely need a light house.

• Lighthouse lol

Satellite navigation!!!!!