dog owners australia!!!?

just wondering how much it costed you to desex your dog? Does anyone know how it cost to get a dog fixed by the r.s.p.c.a - awl?

Comments

• I am a member of the RSPCA and the fees for neutering are:

Cat Spey

Cat Castration

Dog Spey 0-15kg

Dog Spey 15-30kg

Dog Spey 30-40kg

Dog Spey 40+kg

Dog Castration 0-15kg

Dog Castration 15-30kg

Dog Castration 30-40kg

Dog Castration 40+kg

Rabbit/Ferret Spey

Rabbit/Ferret Castration

Additional Fee - Pregnant/ In season Dog

Additional Fee - Pregnant/In season Cat

Members receive 10% discount on services (excluding drugs, euthanasia and pathology).

• Greyhounds somewhat should not be offleash till in an enclosed section, even nevertheless i think of it rather is BS to have them leashed in an enclosed dogs park. maximum dogs parks in the U. S. limit leaving a dogs on leash in a dogs park because of the fact it may cause them to aggressive. i ask your self what their reasoning is for this regulation, Greyhounds are between the main passive breeds there is. Is it in basic terms because of the fact they have been ex-racers and could have a prey tension? Many can and do get alongside with different animals.

• $300 for a female and about $250 for a male, that was through a vet, I don't know how much the RSPCA would charge, just give them a call and find out

• cant remember for sure, i think i paid around $250- 300 ish for spay and microchip at vet. i think RSPCA does it cheaper i had one of my cats done there (burwood) i felt it was a bit of a rough job the way she was stitched. they are very busy there, kind of a production line i guess.