do kittens or cats fart?

i was just wondering...

Comments

• Oh yes - I once had an Abyssinian who would demonstrate his undying love for me by jumping on my lap, placing his rear end close to my face, purring loudly, and letting one rip!

• When I got my first cat "Baby Girl,"she would lay on my bed while I was getting ready for work and I would smell the most god awful smell. I would look all through my house because I thought she went potty in the house never could find anything.

One night I was trying to go to sleep and she was laying with me and there it was again, I looked at her, she made this little squeak noise and farted again.

That's when I found out they farted, her daughters do and her granddaughters, and great granddaughters.

• Cats and kittens do indeed pass gas. My senior kitty rips wicked farts that could clear a room.

• Yes cats/kitten do get wind, so yes they do fart!

• Oh god yes! My MC is known for the silent and deadly variety of fart. Could fell a grown man I tell you!

• Yes, when i first got my cat, abby she would fart alot. It would stinkl too

• they sure do, cause i can smell it! its just my kitten and i at home, so i know its not me, so it must he her!!

also it makes sense, they poo so farting (or gas) is apart of the whole digesting process i suppose

• Yep they do, mine is 4 months old--i avoid any kind of food that contains fish, mostly Salmon or the ocean white fish...phew e

• Yes, and the older it gets the worse they smell!

• oh yes, and it don't smell good. Especially if they've been eating mice!