POLL: Do Squirrels ever Anger You?

i was jogging the other day it was running next to me the squirrel was

Comments

• I like Squirrels... Except this one time when I was taking a shower and there was a squirrel outside the window that scared me half to death and this other time when I almost crashed the car into a lamp post because of one.

sometimes I feel they are out to get me :(( Like when you walk past a tree and they throw nuts at you!

btw I saw a black squirrel at Central Park hehehehe it was super exciting

• Haha... we don't have any Squirrels here in Hawaii =) But the Mongoose are scary... luckily there's only Mongoose in the forests and the beach.

• Yes as a kid while walking home from school I would cruse them everyday for their swift ninjas abilities to run on telephone wires, while I had to walk home. The little bastards better use the telephone wires because I drive now.

• Hey everybody, I was running the other day when suddenly this guy comes out of nowhere and starts jogging with me.

• I hate squirrels. Seriously. They freak me out.

I just think that one day when I'm sitting in the park or something, one will attack me.

• That made me laugh so hard lol.

And yes! Squirrels, gosh, what to do with them?

• Yep, I tried to slow down so that I won't run one over in my car, but he just stopped right in the path of my vehicle. I was so mad. Does he want to be killed or what? Geesh.

• yes THATS WHY I KILL THEM A 12 GAUGE USING 2 SHOT THE SMALL RED ONES AKA RED SQUIRRELS BASICALLY DIAPPEAR COULD I BE CALLED A MAGICIAN

• It's ok. Share the planet.

• eewwwww .... those damned squirrels . Don't get me started .