Does a dark room create acne?

My room is fairly dark and I sit there like all day. I have acne and i just wanted to know if a place with little light makes acne worse?

Comments

• Hi Buu,

The simple answer to that is no, it wont affect acne. Acne is caused by a gland in your skin called a sebaceous gland, whose job is to release a type of oil called sebum. This oil keeps the skin and hair from drying out, however occasionally these can become blocked and when they do, a spot is created. In teenagers this is caused by elevated hormone levels - and not light levels - which will eventually stabilize and the acne will stop.

Just a side note (as i don't know whether you are male or female) as you approach the time of menstruation (a period) acne can become slightly worse.

There are many myths surrounding acne such as its caused by eating chocolate, having a bad diet, being dirty/poor hygiene, that its infectious to other people and that sexual activity can affect it and make it worse. These are likely to be NOT TRUE as there is no evidence to support any of these claims. It is also said that sunbathing helps acne, but again to which, there is no evidence.

Ive heard that [tea tree and aloe vera gentle exfoliating scrub] which can be bought from Superdrug works really well to stop further outbreaks of acne but i have no first hand experience with this so i cant guarantee if it works, its just a suggestion. Another idea is a small dab of toothpaste apparently dries out a spot - even the big ones - after a few hours or overnight and it can be gone by the next morning, but again these are things ive heard from credible sources yet hand no first-hand experience with. Of course, theres no harm in trying.

P.S. try not to pick at them, they can leave permanent scarring (well, permanent bar surgery).

If you already have scarring, or get scarring that bothers you, you can possibly reduce this with microdermabrasion however this can be expensive and take several procedures.

Anyway, i hope you got the answers you were looking for - and then some :)

Best of luck and take care,

Z.H.T.V

• Dry and/or greasy epidermis by using poor oil composition of the floor. Thick greasy oils clog pores, loss of oil finally ends up in dryness and inflammation. you like skinny oils to moisturize on an identical time as dissolving and clearing gunk on your poors. attempt fish oil or seafood. 2 tsp fish oil an afternoon or 4 servings of seafood according to week. Stick it out for no less than 2 months; it is going to take an prolonged time to replace all your oil. Any result after a million-2 days is short-term or random; so whether it makes you harm out slightly on the beginning up, you haven't any longer given it an entire attempt yet. interior the quick term you may wash and moisturize nicely, yet which will basically circulate so a strategies. Plus severe washing might nicely be drying and severe moisturizing might nicely be clogging. Use a small quantity of a gentle moisturizer, made with oil no longer jelly or grease. many times which ability soybean oil or mineral oil. Mineral oil ability mined from the floor. So soybean oil is many times extra beneficial, however mineral oil won't reason too plenty harm. clean with cleansing soap and water, no longer a harsh zits air purifier. Even then they purely artwork so nicely. so which you particularly need the seafood. Antibiotics are not extremely stable for bacteria long term, they are going to come lower back in tension after. short term they might help. when you get off them locate some kefir with acidophilus listed first or 2d to replace the friendly bacteria they destroyed. study instruct much less ailment once you have those bacteria, even exterior the tummy in places such because of the fact the lungs and someplace else. you like friendly bacteria to fill the void while the antibiotics end, no longer risky ones. interior the quick term you're able to additionally attempt one hundred,000+ iu retinol diet A (a megadose, and too plenty for huge-unfold use) or between the zits drugs that's comparable to retinol diet A. it is a few minor harm on your organs, in spite of the undeniable fact that it helps against bacteria on your epidermis. a minimum of it would not have the different long term drawbacks on your epidermis that antibiotics and fairly some scrubs do. in case you're able to wish to examine the thank you to deal which contain your zits completely and regain your wellbeing and wellbeing, with out drugs, with out accepted zits cures, and with out any area effects, then this can be the main mandatory letter you will ever examine. strange Trick Forces Your physique To get rid of Your zits providing you with alluring clean epidermis In 30-60 Days? make confident your sound is grew to become on!

• nope suns actually bad for acne

• I have heard sunlight can help with acne. Not sure if it is true..