Do airplane services provide blankets?

In the airport to the way to California do they provide a blanket because it would be in the middle of the night around 3 a.m. and I just wanted to know before I would freeze myself to death before I leave and forget to bring my jacket :P Please tell me right away because the flight is tomorrow :) thank you for helping me and taking your time to read & answer my question!

Comments

• You should be able to get a blanket but most blankets on a U.S. airline are somewhat thin. When I flew with Singapore Airlines, the blankets were thicker and nicer. Almost took my blanket home with me. Best thing to do is to dress in layers and/or bring a sweater with you.

• If you mean before you board the plane then unfortunately not =( however a lot of planes (mainstream airlines) will provide a blanket especially when it's a night time flight. Take your coat to make sure, and if you see a blanket on your seat, just put your coat in the over head department

• some airlines will provide blankets you can buy on the plane and you can keep them and some airlines won't provide them . But depends on the sirline you are taking

• u won't find blanket provided by airlines or airports terminals.

But there are rooms and stay place they can sell u or give u for some bcks.

if u r in CA or NY or anywhere only in the flightsblankets r provided none other place any circumstances unless busines class or first clas pasn'gr.

• airlines used to provide pillows and blankets BUT in recent years MOST airlines have stopped providing them to save money.

besides both pillows and blankets were crappy and tiny and did not provide comfort or warmth.

i recommend that you purchase a neck pillow and bring a zip up hoodie.

• Take your jacket. Airports do not provide blankets.