Why do lizards die .?

Update:

Yes, but Especially lizards

Comments

• Everything dies ... eventually

And owners don't always read everything about their pets.So can sometimes make mistakes in habitat , food or conditions of care

Some illnesses and diseases can be harder to spot in reptiles ( so I have heard)

Sometimes creatures just die

• The Lizards are practically extinct for doing things smart people don't do.

• sparkling out the cage first, then take the lizard that seems lifeless to the vet, and gove the different lizard sufficient nutrition and water and it will be ok, so i imagine the lifeless lizard were given something from the nutrition, water, or flooring that it wasn't suppost to get. and easily to make positive,m take the lizard that isn't lifeless to the vet too, to work out even if that's healthy sufficient to stay. i wish the lizards are ok!!

• u'r very ignorant, those who answered(till me of course :)) ).lizards are the only living "thing" (maybe i'm wrong) that can grow the tail(for example) if lost by an accident or other cause...so...the question is very good...why not the heart,lungs,or other vital organ????

• Why do every living thing in world die? Think about it.

• Did lizard died?

• because you asked .. if you don't ask, they won't die. If they appear to be dead, and you haven't asked, they really didn't die they transcended.

• To keep them from living

• Questions like this makes me feel like this generation has no hope...

• Because I said so. Happy?