Is this a good fantasy trade?

Goran Dragic for Demar Derozan i'm trading derozan.

My Roster:

Mike Conley Jr., Mem PG

DeMar DeRozan, Tor SG, SF

Carmelo Anthony, NY SF, PF

Kenneth Faried, Den PF

Brook Lopez, Bkn C

Klay Thompson, GS SG

Glen Davis, Orl PF, C

Roy Hibbert, Ind C

Andre Iguodala, Den SF, SG

Jameer Nelson, Orl PG

John Wall*, Wsh PG O

Michael Beasley, Pho SF, PF

Arron Afflalo, Orl SG, SF

Update:

@Thee Chosen Mamba:

My team is actually in first place. Just because my team isn't loaded with stars doesn't mean it's terrible. You clearly don't know much about these players.

Comments

• I would do that trade in a heartbeat. Dragic can expect to finish with a line close to 16-17ppg, 7 assists, 1.7 threes, 1.8 steals. Hes a top 50 fantasy player. It may be his first year as a full time starting PG, but there is no other option on the Suns and you can expect him to play close to 35mpg.

As for Derozan, aside from points and rebounds, hes not going to give you much. He doesnt shoot many threes, doesnt pass the ball, minimal steals and blocks. His %s are just average. Hes a very one-dimensional player and getting severely overvalued in many leagues because hes scoring a lot of point. But expect that to go down too with Lowry back.

• I don't even have to look at your team to know that you MUST DO THAT TRADE. Don't hesitate at all. DeRozan is so one-dimensional and only gives you points. Dragic is a franchise centerpiece in Phoenix and will give you top-notch assists, which are rare in the fantasy game, and as many points as DeRozan can along with high field-goal percentage.

• No. You need a player like Derozan because he can consistently have big nights Dragic only has big games occasionally

• Obviously. Your team is pretty bad smh