Chicago Bulls trades?

Does anyone know of players the chicago bulls are trying to trade for? And who do you think they should trade for?

Comments

• No one in particular on our team is up for trade rumors. But I know the Bulls are in need to get an actual decent back-up center. They are in interest of Zaza Pachulia on the hawks and some other back up centers/power forwards. By the way Nate Robinson will probably be waived.

• I dont imagine the Kings ought to commerce Evans and their fifth %. for Deng. I advise in the experience that they are gonna unload their perfect participant and a intense draft %., it extra proper be for a participant that ought to grant them plenty. I advise the squaddies were speaking about paying for and promoting like Beidrins/Wright+seventh %. for Deng+some thing. i like Deng plenty and somewhat his protection. yet shall we face it the guy averaged over 39mpg very last twelve months yet nonetheless in common words averaged 15 factors a recreation and thats with Rose lacking a good number of video games. He shot 40-one% from the sphere. no longer the the finest determination passer. yet a sturdy small ahead. i really dont imagine a a million for a million commerce Deng for Evans ought to also be honest, no longer to point Kings giving up that 5 %..

• As of right now according to many sources bulls are big players in getting orlandos magics guard jj redick and are tryin to sign raja bell

• I think going trying to trade Loul Deng

• They may trade Boozer or Deng. I also heard that they may release Nate Robinson