No Umaga tribute............?

RAW didn't show a tribute. Will show it on ECW?

Comments

• Thats WWE for you. Umaga should have had some tribute given by the show brand he was on, monday night raw. But I think WWE is all about the ratings and that is exactly why WWE waited till now to challenge TNA, because Hulk Hogan was joining TNA, and WWE wanted to get involved in that. Umaga had been in the buisness for a long time and this was a completely cruel act of the WWE in my opinion. This is part of the reason why i dont even bother to watch that show anymore. If I see smackdown or ecw, or even raw next week and there is still no tribute, I will be very disappointed in the WWE.

• It's weird that they didn't do an umaga tribute cause usually they always do when a wrestler dies. Probably they will do it on ecw and smackdown. I have a feeling that raw will do some kind of tribute to umaga next.

• I doubt it. Raw is the flagship show and has the highest ratings. I thought it was not right to honor a former WWE superstar by just posting that he passed away and they are sorry to the family, friends and fans on their website. The least they can do is a small tribute or a picture of him at the beginning of the show.

• According to Vince McMahon they only do a tribute to a wrestler if they are still wrestling for the company (Eddie Fatu [Umaga]) was released from his contact earlier this year so that is why RAW did not pay tribute to him.

I don't know if you saw or not but DX paid tribute to him (Triple H kissed his glow stick and then him and Shawn threw them straight up in the air, that was their way of paying tribute).

(R) RIP Eddie Fatu (R)

• WWE is making a tribute video for Umaga. If it doesn't show on TV this or next week, it'll be on wwe.com

• I was surprised to see that nobody had any wristbands that had EF on it like they frequently do, though I wasn't particularly surprised not to see a tribute video. They really should have had a quick RIP Eddie Fatu image like they frequently do, but at the same time, they often don't do that for talent that wasn't fired kind of recently, so maybe he wasn't held in the greatest light by those that make the decision...unfortunately. He deserved one.

• Smackdown was the last brand Umaga went on before being fired.

• It's sad, apparently once you're done in the WWE, Vince is done with you. There should have been at least a mention of Umaga's passing.

• i know was wondering what the hell usually wwe does do that when a wrestler dies before the show they have like a pic of the wrestler and says rip who ever died but they did not do it for umaga to me that's disrespect