U.S has no chance against Mexico?

I heard that before. U.S has no chance to make it to the semi finals of the Confederation cup. But they won. Then i heard. U.S has no chance in beating Spain. Well what happen. U.S won..... 2002 U.S took Mexico out. Ouch! U.S has slow players right now. But U.S. would surprise Mexico again.

Comments

• The only way U.S. would be considered to have no chance is if they play the game in the Azteca. That is a very tough place to win. However even then I would never say that they have "no chance." But when the two teams meet in New York for the Gold Cup championship I think the U.S. will be heavy favorites. Mexico is a team that hasn't been playing very well recently, and U.S. is shocking the world, just like you mentioned already.

• USA lost the final in the confederation cup and Mexco won it in 1997 against Brazil which they had a better team than they have now...and they also got the embarrasing last place in the group stage in the 2006 World Cup...why do Americans think they can win a World Cup when they havent won anything?...the MLS is a low level league just like the natiobal team...ah and Mexico won the 2005 U-17 World Cup while the US lost in the quarterfinals agains the Netherlands....OUCH

• It's going to be an exciting game. Mexico's line up are all young kids that are excited to finally get some real playing time. U.S. has a good defense. I don't know... we'll see what happens!

• ha ha you wish the mexicans suck giovanny dos santos and some others are the only good ones torrado pisses me off if i ever see him in the streets or somewhere i throw a ******* rock at him usa is gonna win im hispanic too 100 percent but it the truth the only thing that makes this is exicting is that the mexicans won this one but people are gonna be even more happier when usa wins

• U.S. vs Mexico is barely a rivalry.U.S. wins 90+ % of the games they have against each other.the U.S. are heavy favorites again.

U.S. has this tournament.I can't wait to see holden and rogers unleashed on them.

• I think Mexico could beat USA

• USA always beats Mexico...

• nah i think Mexico is going to win :)

answer mine->

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiPeu...