who do i report central legal services to for improper business?

central legal services called me with a matter that said i was being subpeona to court and needed to set up a payment plan and i informed them that that account was already being paid however the rep shaun said i had to make a payment plan now or i would be going to court and charged with various things. I called them back after i was sure that this bill was being paid by another company and canceled the payment set up, my call was hung up on 5 times and he admitted he ignored it. and then he informed me the manager did not want to speak with me. After almost an hr being on hold he answered the phone and then transferred me to a manager. then i was told call back tomorrow i should not have agreed to a payment

Comments

• You were NOT contacted by an attorney. You were contacted by a COLLECTOR. Every word out of their mouth is a lie, and more than half of their time is spent violation the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. The 'manager' he transferred you to is the guy in the next cubicle. That guy gives 'Shaun' calls that ask him for a manager. If they call again, DEMAND they sue you. If they actually get an attorney involved, you will be dealing with intelligent life.

Side note: Your payment agreement isn't worth the paper is is most likely NOT written on. Until the account is settled IN FULL, they can sue you at any time.

• Shaun was violating the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

The Federal Trade Commission suggests you notify your Attorney General’s office and the FTC.

This site will tell you everything you need to know :

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/credit/cr...

• No. unlawful immigration is a criminal offense. . it might nonetheless be a undertaking that they are here, breaking the regulation and trespassing on our land. they have no admire for united statesa. and our rules,no admire for our national language, take our jobs and tax payer money, invade our area. each unlawful alien is a criminal. Get out and circulate lower back on your place land. How might you experience if some foreign places speaking individual became trespassing on your place, taking your money and eating your food, and invading your area? that is how i think approximately those criminals. I admire the persons who immigrated to united statesa. following our policies and rules. i think of it somewhat is a huge ingredient. people who admire our u . s ., income our admire.