Trade: Portis or Reggie Bush?

I have Adrian Peterson, Portis and Reggie Bush in a PPR league that counts return yds.

Would you want to go with Reggie Bush or Portis for the remaining weeks?

Comments

• Bush without a question. Especially since you count return yards. If the Saints are trailing late, they'll put him back there and you know what that can mean. So go with Bush....more chances to score points

• When I saw the headline of your question I thought you were crazy.

BUT, with return yards and PPR, I still think you're crazy, just for a different reason.

Bush has 3 return TDs this year and catches the ball like crazy out of the backfield. He's going to be a monster all year for you. Portis is very solid, easily a top 10 RB, but in that format he's not going to be consistent points like Bush is.

• I'd stick with Clinton Portis. He's solid week after week. Gus Frerotte is starting to get comfortable in that system and will look to the air more. Deuce gets a little under half the carries in NO, and once Colston and Shockey get healthy it's back to the passing game.

• GO WITH REGGIE cant believe you have to ask, if return yards are counted in your league PLUS its PPR you have to go with reggie