paranormal research schools?

hi im looking for some paranormal research schools here in utah, it would really help me if i had some websites to go to, or does anyone in utah know of any schools in the state, or if anyone lives in the uintah basin that means duchesne, roosevelt, and vernal, or in the state of utah know of any schools that involve paranormal reasearch write me back

Comments

• Sorry, no such thing. The closest thing you'll find to paranormal research offered by an accredited (that means real) university are PhD programs in parapsychology offered in Scotland and Holland. That's it. The problem is simply this - no one has ever found anything paranormal to actually investigate. When you really look into it, there's nothing there. All claims of paranormal abilities have been false. There is no evidence for ghosts or spirits. People who claim to talk to the dead are lying. It's all fiction.

• There are no such courses as what you desire at any respected teaching centre. There are no doubt hundred of like-minded people you could go and meet and agree with.

There are actually some courses called or focused on "parapsychology" at respected universities. These are mostly courses on why people are drawn into the paranormal belief's and how said believes got started in the first place. You would never find a paranormal course on the actual phenomena nowadays. The reason is that "paranormal" beliefs were very extensively studied in the past and shown to not occur (Read "the men who stare at goats" for a particularly entertaining cold war example). In fact often such studies led directly to the research into why people still believe in the studied effect.

• Bethanie, you've got a extra valuable prove for paranormal interest in case you have been to variety a team of your guy or woman and purely discover extreme minded human beings to take part in this.some colleges do supply training in parapsychology which you would be able to take,i admire you for being fascinated in this field,conversing for myself,i'm an a grownup and that i'm fifty 3 years previous and have had a number of reviews over my existence time that has made me a believer out of this phenomena.in case you have an interest sufficient to variety a team,i could get a digital digicam and a digital recorder as properly and in case you have get entry to to a video digicam,i could pass to three place interior the section which you reside and attempt to checklist some information that would exist,any abode or place that has historical past is a sturdy place to commence.it is likewise possible to desire to objective some cemeteries on your section to get some evp information.i'm hoping it rather is of a few help,this is a huge interest to me and that i watch each and every instruct on television that has to do with this phenomena.pass bust some ghosts!

• The overwhelming majority of parapsychologist hold PhD's (or other doctoral degrees) in a conventional science like engineering, physics, medicine, psychology, etc. I am fairly certain there is some college or university in your area offering a degree in some science.

I have listed the website for the professional association for parapsychology below which lists some of the members education and published research.

Paranormal is an umbrella term that is not precise enough for science. Paranormal covers UFOs, Ghosts, ESP, Big Foot and many other topics that are areas of study on their own.

Thus, you have to choose what area of the paranormal you wish to study. For instance UFOs could be studied by majoring in aeronautical engineering, atmospheric physics, engineering, etc.

Big Foot with a zoology or biology degree.

Please e-mail me if I might be of further assistance to you in this matter.

Psiexploration

• TRY THESE IF THEY DON'T HELP YOU TRY MY SITE

you will see there most everything i have my new team members learn before there allowed to investigate a home

www.ghosthunterscoalition.org

www.virtuescience.com/ghost-hunting

ghosthunting101.com

www.ghost2ghost.org

www.ghosthunterscoalition.org

• This website will have more info:

http://theshadowlands.net/

NN