Good google site templates?

So I have a duct tape business in my school, and I'm just wanting to make a site for it. And my dad recommended me google sites. So I was looking for a good template, and I couldn't find one so far. I want a template where a person can customly order their duct tape good. For example I am making a duct tape belt buckle, and where people get on and can choose what shape for the belt buckle to be, and color, and what logo they want on it, and what colors for it. Like an order form! Is there one that I can find like that? Thanks!

Comments

• Go to sites.google.com > Sign in to your google account > left option create a new site > Here you design your new site.

and for your question online shopping cart.

While editing your website on upper left corner there is a insert button, click on that

> more gadgets > Shopping cart or there would be a merchant account > setup that account and embed in your website, you're done.

• Google Site Templates Professional

• You should take help of a professional web designer as google sites are not good for the kind of features and business you have. You need a fully professional website because the kind of business you have need a professional website.

• i replaced into sorting out the region, and the region replaced into large. the colour scheme I liked lots. It variety of mixed into the photograph and regarded like water. assume I study the backside of the website(the place the small printing is) and that i could no longer discover the "approximately" website. could desire to you factor me out to it?