Problem w/MySpace E-mail Address?

I recently chg'd my MySpace e-mail address and accidentally added a extra letter to my e-mail address. Now, of course, the *confirmation* e-mail that MySpace sends when you change your e-mail is going in to no man's land! Anyone know how I can fix this???

Comments

• If you go to the FAQ section and look under the YOUR ACCOUNT section, this is listed....

How do I change my email address?

Your e-mail address is found under "Account Settings." Start by clicking on "Home" in the top navigation menu from any MySpace web page. Once on your personal home page, click on "Account Settings," appearing in the upper left portion of the page, next to your picture. You will be taken to your "Account Settings" page. Once there, type in the new email address you want to use and click on "Change". You will receive an email to your old address asking you to confirm the email change. Follow the link in the email and confirm the code and your email will be changed. If you do not have access to your old email account, please send us an email with the old email address, the password for the account and the email address you want to change it to.

Actually go to that page and there is a hyperlink to bring up the page to email them. I had a problem very similar to this and this is how i fixed it. It takes them a little while to get to it but they will.

• try going to toms profile myspace.com/tom and send a message