princess diana's death?

do you think princess diana's death was an accident or was she set up to be murdered?

Comments

• I do not wish to comment until I have seen my solicitor.

• It was an accident, a car crash is a totally unsure way to kill someone, after all Trevor Rees-Jones survived and I suspect that if Diana had been wearing a seat belt she would have too.

• Who knows? But if you look at history seldom did a discarded Princess of Wales live to tell about it.

• Oh yes, that hairy old chestnut surfaces again.

Do you honestly believe that our great Royal Family got that Henri Paul fellow to down copious amounts of booze and pills and then fixed the steering wheel and brakes of the car so that it would crash into a pillar going at 100 miles per hour? My dear girl, even James Bond could not have done that.

Any rumours regarding the spotting of Prince Philip coming out of the Ritz Hotel in Paris that night wearing a false moustache and beard are totally unfounded!

• IDK, but the story is that they (Diana & driver) were driving to get away from the Papparazzi, or whatever you call it over there. They were going too fast, crashed.

So, on one side set up by the Pappo.

Other accident by crash.

• I think it was an accident.