Remote Controll a computer?

Hello, Recently I have been trying to remote control a computer. I have access to it but while I am remote controlling it I dont want the person on that computer to know I am doing IT. I have tried LogMeIN, ect. I installed VNC. How does it work?

I have no clue. I have VNC viewer. WILL AWARD Best ANSWER.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• The term for what you want to do is shadowing. If you use VNC you have to install the VNC server on the computer you want to shadow. It had options to just let you watch what is going on. VNC operates on ports that are often blocked by a firewall. So you may need to change that on both the viewer and the server. Also, you set up VNC server to start whenever the computer is turned on, and you need set up a password.

• You can't directly control another persons computer without them knowing it. They have to let you in before you can, or else all the hackerrs in the world would be able to use everyones comp...You could have an "inside man" let you into the comp while the owner is away, though...

• I use, http://www.radmin.com/ more than five years, I am satisfied, poprobute solve your problem with this prog. Safe program for remote control of computers. Advantages, high speed, reliable security system.