Is Australia safe for blacks or not?

Ukraine and Russia is considered very dangerous for black people too go too because of racism.

I'm black and don't know what the racism is like in Australia or how safe I'll be but there is actually about 110,000 Australians that are descdants from Russia and Ukraine.

Is Australia safe or not for blacks?

Comments

• How many more times are you going to ask this question? It has been answered well already, why not read the answers people have taken the trouble to write? I notice that your question has suffered from inflation. It was 75,000 Russian descendants in Australia last week. They must have been breeding as it is 110,000 now.

• Reported.

• it is safe for blacks/greens/yellows/whites & purple with green spots BUT not for dipshits so you better not come here

• I'm black and never had a problem. Aussies are pretty laid back and welcoming.

• As long as you do not carry on like the Apex gang no one would blink an eyelid at you

• How many times are you going to ask the same question are you brain dead no one cares about the crap your writing . piss off.

• Reported for spamming the same question

• Oh grow up & go away,you are very boring.

• Once you start the app you die