how to write a program in turbo pascal to show analog clock?

hi

i'm student and for exam my teacher give me this quest :) can you help me out how can i write a program when i run it show computer clock like this

11:23 :33 ===> 11 hour 23 minute and 33 second :-)

Comments

• I believe there is a GetTime function in TurboPascal, into which you pass variables to store the hours, minutes and seconds. In later versions of Pascal, there was a Now function which returns a floating point number, and a DecodeTime function to extract the units you need from it.

Then, you just have to convert the numbers returned into strings and concatenate them into whatever format you want.

• Timex truly defined this in one in each of their classified advertisements oh see you later in the past. If the time is desperate at any 12 o'clock, the hands imprecise portion of the emblem. If the hands have been set at 3:40 5, and the financial is shown at 6:00, people could think of, 'Oh, that watch is incorrect' and characteristic a foul impact. 10:10 properly frames the emblem.

• never used pascal, but there is a time function to get the time, then from there you can get the hours, minutes and seconds, and format a string to print like that