Do you consider these names "redneck"?

Okay some people think the names I like are redneck! Do you think they are?

Boys:

~Bentley Ryder

~Booker Knox

~Brantley Matthew

Girls:

~Paisley Nicole

~Haiyln Laurel

Update:

Brantley is also a boys name

Comments

• They are redneck. Just a little country sounding. But hey what's wrong with that?! Lol but they are cute nothings wrong with them

• Bentley Ryder definitely isn't because a redneck wouldn't drive a Bentley

Booker Knox isn't cause Booker was a black wrestler

Haiyln Laurel is not

The other two I could see as redneck

• I don't think that it's weird at all. I knew several Jared's growing up, there's the Jewelry store, and the guy who was spokesman for Subway is named Jared. Jared is no William, Thomas, or Henry but it's a fairly stable name choice though it's falling in popularity. A bit like Gregory to me, which similarly has been falling in popularity. It's a bit low-key, maybe they just never noticed it. Or maybe they only like names that are super popular. Or people just be crazy. :D [Note: Gerard and Jared though they sound similar do not share the same etymology. I do think that it's possible that Gerard has replaced Jared in public favor. Gerard does seem a bit like an updated Jared.]

• I like bentley Ryder, but prefer bennet,

Brantly matthew is cute

booker know is awful

paisley nicole is cute

haiyln laurel is awful

• Not redneck, not to me. But if I can be honest, kind of odd. They all sound semi-made up and kind of forced. Also, Bentley Ryder...There's a car called a Bentley and so it sounds really silly when paired with Ryder (rider, get it?).

Are these names you're considering for a baby?

• ya try:

Ben Robert

Blake Nox

Bradley Matthew

Nicole Paige

Haylin Laurel

• No but Haiyln is really different and Brantley is a girls name

• I don't think any of them are redneck. If you were to say Billy Bob or Bobby Sue that'd be a different story...

• Yes they are redneck names

• My sons name is Bentley