SCHOOLS DRESS CODe!!!?

ok so we cant wear any skirts that dont come BELOW our knee and we cant wear shirts that aren't within an inch of our collor bone and our shorts have to have an 8 inch inseem and no warm-ups, frayed edges or words if it soesnt involve skool or church

i go to a christian skool and they have been getting stricter every year i think there going to make us doe uniforms next year like no 2008-2009 but after that and we have to wear skirts every wenesday! for Chapel (kinda like a little church service in skool!

wear should i shop for new skirts and shirts that arent very expensive!!!

~caitlyn

~help

~please and thank you

Comments

• i used to go to a christian school that was also very strict,so i no how hard it is to find cute clothes that are school appropriate.

have you looked anywhere like delias, they have some cute skirts that would probly come to your knee. (they may be a little short you'd have to try them on and they sell more long ones in the fall/winter)

http://store.delias.com/browse.do?categoryID=450&s...

i also know that old navy sells school appropriate skirts

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/category.do?cid=5489 and you could try looking at H&M they have a lot of cute skirts there that would be long enough

and as for tops you could go to any of those stores. (if you have trouble finding tops that come high enough try layering tees under shirts that are too low cut)

good luck, hope i helped!!!!

• My highschool have been given one merely as I graduated. My sister had to tackle a uniform (khakis and specific colored shirts) in the time of school. She did no longer ***** bearing directly to the gown code, she complained approximately human beings having intercourse everywhere.

• Go to a Sams Club or a Marshalls. They have cheap long skirts.

• Try Forever 21, Wet Seal, or Macys.

• Sounds like you're gonna have to stick to "Basics" to be safe. If you go to wetseal.com or forever21.com, or practically any stores' website and look under basics, you'll see what I mean. Practically t-shirts.