I'm a gamer who dresses like a skater?

I'm a senior guy in high school and I ain't in the popular group but more into the nerdish group, but I tend to dress in skate brand name clothes such as Diamond Supply co, LRG, Obey, Crookes & Castles, etc. (They are good looking clothes). The problem is that my friends don't wear any of that stuff which makes me completely stand out.

I'm not into gaming as much as my friends are but I respect them, but I feel out of place when ever I'm with them. I have earrings too so it makes it even worse but I don't really mind cause I only wear them when I'm in an event or a party.

What should I do? I dress nice for school but my friends don't, I don't care about my appearance I just happen to have alot of brand name clothes and I have to wear it. I'm trying to get cheap clothes but I like to stay stylish.

OH MY GOD I what do i do ?!

Comments

• Why does it matter? DRESS HOW YOU WANNA DRESS! Trust me! Clothes is a great way to express yourself!

• DO NOTHING.

seriously.

unless your friends are bothering you about it (which they shouldn't) it's not an issue. They don't care. They like you for you, as cliche as that sounds.

I'm in the same position as you. I'm always dressing nicer, no matter the event.

...but whatever. I like dressing nice and it doesn't bother my friends.