windows vista ultimate vs windows 7 home premium?

im getting a windows 7 home premium computer but im also getting a windows vista ultimate disc from xmas(its shipping here). Should i keep windows 7 but leave it Home Premium or go to windows vista ultimate. is the functions in vista Ultimate worth the errors?

Comments

• You'll get far better performance out of Windows 7 Home Premium, and the additional features in Vista Ultimate would likely be things you wouldn't use anyway.

I'd stick with Windows 7, and if you really truly need additional features, look into their Anytime Upgrade to the Pro or Ultimate version of Windows 7 instead.

• Well I think most experienced Windows users would say there's not much difference between " HOME" and ULTIMATE. Windows 7 is a lot better because they have made it use less disc space for one, for 2 , it does run faster. I have upgraded from vista to windows 7 and it does run faster. So I would stick with windows 7 If I were you....

• I just upgraded from Vista to Win7. You might as well throw the Vista disc in the trash.

• Linux will run better than pretty much any Windows version on a netbook. As was already mentioned Ubuntu makes a build just for netbooks. Personally, I prefer the new Mint Debian builds but I've never installed them on a netbook before.

• VISTA ULTIMATE ALL THA WAY!! i hav it and its works so good its the best i just love it :)

trust me u wont regret it