Do you remember......?

The good days, when awesome shows were on?

Not that im saying there's not any now.

But the classics, like Even Stevens, and so on? Haha.

Random thought

Comments

• Yes. I love those type of shows. And it's sad how lame shows are on now. Mostly on Disney Channel. Used to be Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, etc. Now it's Hannah Montana, Phineas and Ferb, etc. Lame. ugh. :(

And on Nickelodeon, there was Ahh real monsters!, Rugrats, Are you afraid of the dark, etc. Good shows. And yes, Hey Arnold too. For 90's and early 2000's. Now just lameness.

But I barely remember those shows. I only have some on tape. Sometimes I just watch them when I'm bored. I barely remember them cuz I was little! ah memories..

• Love the old reruns, Gunsmoke ,Beverly Hillbillies, etc, on TV Land Channel.

• I know exactly what you mean, me and a friend were talking about how the shows we watched growing up is so much better than the ones now. The ones know is so bad and pointless have you seen the show the wiggles. I mean really.

• Oh, how i miss the 90's cartoons. You can't beat Hey Arnold and Rock Power. =)

• gahh i loved even stevens and boy meets world.

shows like that were the best. :D

• i've never heard of Even Stevens,,,,,,either your really young or really old lol.

I Love Lucy was tops!! now thats old!!

• yes!! anime!!

they use to have it day and night on CN.. but now it's just night... 1 night.... saturday..

• hell yea!!!