Fantasy League Trade?

Would you trade David Ortiz and Aaron Harang (CIN) for Vladimir Guerrero and Roy Halladay?

Comments

• I'd take the Harang, Papi side. Harang is a very underrated fantasy pitcher, becuase he is capable of winnign 16-18 games and having 200+K's (Led NL lasst year in K's). Saying that, Halladay is better then him but Papi is also better then Vlad. Papi can anchor an offense with his good avg, great RBI, great HR.

Good Luck

• vlad doesnt have an 'injury', he was hit in the hand with a ball. he wont be on the dl, xrays were negative. as for the trade, its pretty even. If you need more power, take the ortiz trade. If you need help in all 5 hitting categories at the expense of some rbi's and hr's, take vlad. It depends on what holes you need to fill. Halladay is slightly better than harang, but aaron will provide 70+ more k's and possibly the same amount of wins, and a comparable era/whip. He's underrated.

• no def not Halladay is consistent Harang is not

bottom line has Harang ever come close to winning a Cy Young... NO

Papi for Vlady maybe but the whole trade no way

Plus guerrero is a triple threat avg rbis and SBs and usually a decent amount of HRS

Ortiz gives you HR slighly poor avg. good RBIs but SB haha good luck with that stat no way that big boy is going

• No since Guerrero was taken out of the game today with a injury

• no, Vlad Geurerro is hurt now, i'd wait for a report on his injury status b4 i pulled the trigger on this trade.

• uh i think no cuz i believe vladdy got injured...(i think))so probably not but if vlad was healthy of course

• no,,,,,, Ortiz ha been more consitent over the years