no condoms?

Is it normal for a virgin guy to want to lose his virginity to you but without using a condom? what would be the psychological reason behind this?

Comments

• it's not an abnormal request but it is dangerous... watch out... pregnancy stds etc. are you sure he's virgin? or is this his trick... it is true that a lot of guys don't like using condoms.. but believe me the difference isn't all that big..

side note... though it won't "feel as good" a condom might help the experience last longer than 30 seconds... if he really is a virgin...

• This is easy...He's a virgin...no experience, no concept of dangers, just as many don't believe pregnancy can happen from having sex just once or the first time...some may also think that somehow a condom will lesson the experience...ofcourse we are assuming the young man is even thinking at all with the head on his shoulders...

• There is no psychological reasoning behind it. He's probably just been told by all of his friends that it feels a lot better to ride bareback. Anyone stupid enough to believe that he'll "pull out" in time will likely be spending the rest of their life regretting that decision. Don't do it!

• It does not sound overly normal to me. It is just plain foolish to have sex with anyone without a condom unless you two are monogomous and long term. And, frankly if you don't want to get pregnant, you should never EVER allow a man to have sex with you without a condom or some other type of contraception.

• The difference in the feeling is so different with and without a condom. If you decide to do this, at least get a female condom or a diaphragm. Its simply the feeling he wants, but if you don't want him to - tell him. He can't make you.

• I think it's normal, but probably because they haven't had a condom on before and they have probably been told by other guys that sex feels better without a condom!

• It is not psychological at all. He just hasn't got a clue as to what he is doing and he could very easily get you pregnant...

USE THE CONDOM

• The psychological reason is to exert his dominance over you proving he has the power and you are but a lowly woman. Show him who's the boss and refuse.

• Unprotected sex can get you AIDS and other STDs. No matter what the guy "wants," your life is worth taking safer sex measures, isn't it? I don't care what the "psychological reason" is, hold your ground.

• I asked my first gf to make sex in such a way. Just because I wanted to make it natural, but she has known me for very long time and that I was healthy so.......decide