is this a good nba 2k13 trade?

i trade eric bledsoe, lamar odom, matt barnes, and caron butler for rudy gay and mareese speights. I trade deandre jordan for andrea bargnani

Comments

• Go with rudy because will develop. Stick with jordan. Also try trading CP3 for someone because he doesnt resign. nba2kassociationhelp.weebly.com is my website. I can help you further.

• Trade seems fair.

Gay is very underrated and a top 5 SF. Fits nicely with Paul & Griffin. And Speights has alot of potiental.

I wouldn't trade for Bargnani, I think DeAndre fits the offense well. Bargnani is just a straight shooter. And you have Gay & Billups for that . . .

• NO! Are you kidding me,bro? Stick with your current players! I wouldn't want to lose Bledsoe and Butler for Rudy! & Jordan for Bargnani? Thats suicide!

• Yeah, go ahead with the Rudy gay trade but it's better not to trade Jordan for Bargs.

• Yes, good trade, but maybe not Jordan for Bargs, Jordan is a very good and strong player. Bledsoe is on the rise so far this year, remember

• I wouldn't do either. Rudy gay is really great but you would be losing 4 really good players which are important to your starting and bench lineup. And you wouldn't have a strong frontcourt or defense without deondre