Fantasy trade...?

Who you got in this trade? Magglio and Glaus for ARod

Comments

• I got A-Rod (and his babes). Maggs will keep it up - he has always been great when healthy, which he is this year for the 1st time in several years. But replacing A-Rod at 3B with Glaus is a mistake. I predict 4-DL stints for Glaus this year. You just don't trade a top 3 player unless you are significantly addressing a couple of weaknesses on your team. That trade does not fit the bill.

• I don't know. That's tough. Magglio is on a roll, but ARod has been a top producer for ten years. I'd put my money on ARod over Magglio. You win with stars, and Glaus is no star at 3B.

• I would have to stick with Magglio right now. ARod is out of his hot streak, and as long as the Yankees keep loosing, he won't get on another streak. Magglio is in the lead for RBI's, and Slugging Percentage, and second in On Base Percentage. ARod is only tied in HR's. Get Magglio while he's still hot!!!

• magglio and glaus......also i would love to play in your league so i could beat you. I have a feeling that you are not that great of a fantasy owner. just my opinion though.

• Well, here's the prob...will Maggs keep it up? The answer is no. I hate to say it as a Tigers fan, but no, he won't. If your not a homer for Toronto or the D, then pull the trigger, before the other guy wakes up...

• do it. all day

• mags PERIOD.