Ps3 file system corrupted problem.?

Ok my ps3 is not working. It says the system is corrupted will restore. I have no choice but to allow it. When it reaches 100% my screen go black. Like nothing just a black screen. I can't even turn it off. I tried doing the hold the power button crap (System restore, restore database ) it just sits there saying " preparing please wait". What do I do? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Comments

• You don't need to restoration the approach, this will not fix a corrupt information predicament. What you ought to do is get your ps3 into recuperation mode, Have your tv on the correct channel and your approach on standby, hold your finger on the energy button, preserve your finger pressed on the button unless the console shuts down again. Wait a couple seconds, do the identical once more, you can hear the console beep as it turns on, then after a couple seconds there shall be two fast beeps, when you hear the 2 rapid beeps take your finger off the button. You should see a message on the monitor about connecting a controller with a USB cable, do it and press the PS button. You'll have a record of choices, those with a purpose to help you most are choice 3, repair File system, with the intention to re-write the documents that the ps3 uses besides which will also be the reason of corrupt information, and, alternative four, Rebuild Database, this may occasionally to find and repair/delete and file disorders like corrupt information. None of these choices will erase another information out of your ps3.

• if you are using hdmi cable, it may not recognize it after system restore, but it will recognize AV cable